Strong Spine and Body is proud to offer one of the only digital radiography centers in Atlanta specializing in taking biomechanical and Corrective Potential X-Rays™.
BioMechanical radiographic procedures were created in order to provide the most accurate analysis of each patient’s individual position, upright, under the influence of gravity. This is absolutely necessary when taking biomechanical x-rays in order to truly understand the condition of the spine and diagnose accurately.
BioMechanical radiographs allow practitioners to:
- Compare the structural integrity of an individual patient’s musculoskeletal system against scientifically determined normal
- Identify the exact area(s) where the patients structure is weakest
- Identify the exact area(s) where internal stress and strain are greatest
- Cross reference individual case presentations against similar cases, their recorded treatment procedures and care outcomes
- Prescribe and implement corrective care plans that have been researched and validated as being appropriate and effective in similar cases
Most other imaging centers in Atlanta offer medical radiographs, which are taken with the purpose of diagnosing tumors, inflections, fractures, dislocations or other, relatively rare diagnoses. Medical radiographs are not generally taken for the purpose of biomechanical analysis, meaning they are either done lying down or inappropriately. This can lead to a misdiagnosis of a structural problem and or unproductive or damaging treatment.